One thing I’ve noticed is how life lessons tend to slip their way into the most unexpected places. That’s why it’s important to always maintain a sense of self-reflection, to avoid missing these golden opportunities to grow as a person.
How did a simple grocery store visit fundamentally shift my own views on the importance of having compassion? Watch as I recall a great moment of reflection while on the Lifestyle Chase podcast with host Chris Liddle. (Listen to the podcast here.)
Let’s keep the conversation going. Join my email list for more reflections, advice, and insight in health, fitness, and psychology topics.
Connect with Chris Liddle, host of the Lifestyle Chase, here:
Then get started on more great articles below:
- The Power of Language in Making Healthy Food Choices
- I Just Started A New Exercise Routine. Can I Change The Order of Exercises?
- 5 Reasons Why It’s Important To Keep A Workout Schedule
- Why It’s Important For Coaches To Recognize And Let Go of Personal Bias
- 5 Skills Everyone Should Learn To Improve Their Social Life