One thing I’ve noticed is how life lessons tend to slip their way into the most unexpected places. That’s why it’s important to always maintain a sense of self-reflection, to avoid missing these golden opportunities to grow as a person.
How did a simple grocery store visit fundamentally shift my own views on the importance of having compassion? Watch as I recall a great moment of reflection while on the Lifestyle Chase podcast with host Chris Liddle. (Listen to the podcast here.)
Let’s keep the conversation going. Join my email list for more reflections, advice, and insight in health, fitness, and psychology topics.
Connect with Chris Liddle, host of the Lifestyle Chase, here:
Then get started on more great articles below:
- A Harsh Truth About The Reality of Living A Healthy Life In Today’s World
- Why You Might Be Your Biggest Enemy of Change
- What Is It About The Holidays That Makes Fitness So Dang Hard?
- Are You Missing The Point of Meal Prepping?
- How Can You Make The Most of Your Experiences? Try This Unusual Strategy.