As Seen In:
How Does Online Coaching Work?
The Coaching Portal
The coaching portal is the central hub of your program. Inside, you will access and track your workouts, provide eating logs for your coach's feedback, view our library of 45+ coaching videos, as well as complete any assessments or forms that your coach assigns to you.
Your coach will design custom-made workouts specifically for your goals. You'll have the flexibility to complete these workouts when it's most convenient for you, and your coach will provide the accountability to help ensure they get done.
Track your eating via the MyFitnessPal app on your phone. Your food log will sync to your coaching portal to allow a seamless transfer of information, giving your coach access to all of your food logs. Using this data, you will work with your coach to make improvements to your eating throughout the course of the program. You will learn how to properly eat and see amazing results without fad diets or gimmicks.
Weekly Strategy Sessions
Schedule weekly video chats when it's convenient for you. Connect with your coach via Facetime or another virtual conference tool to check-in on progress, discuss challenges, and set new weekly goals. These strategy sessions help keep you accountable and ensure consistent progress throughout the program.
Arguably the best aspect of our online coaching program is the unimited support you'll receive from your coach. Whether through text message, social media message, or email, you and your coach will be in contact nearly every day. This means your coach travels wherever you do and is just a text away.
READ OUR LATEST ARTICLES
- How To Approach Fitness in the Age of COVIDReading Time: 4 minutes The COVID pandemic has created changes at virtually every level of our society. Fitness is no different. Our approach toward diet and exercise has changed. Here's how you can stay ahead.
- Run Your Own Diet Experiment Like A ScientistReading Time: 6 minutes How often have you finished a delicious meal, only later hours later to be plagued by uncomfortable bloating or an upset stomach? Perhaps your favorite treats routinely cause your stomach and digestive system to feel distressed, or maybe you notice a decrease in your energy levels during workouts after eating particular […]
- “You Got Served”: An Unusual Reason You Eat Too MuchReading Time: 3 minutes Research suggests an unusual reason you might be eating too much. Find out if you're making this mistake and how to fix it.
- How To Survive Parties Like A Fitness ProfessionalReading Time: 4 minutes Planning to find yourself catching up with friends at summer barbecues? Follow these tips to survive like a fitness professional.
- Wiped Clean: Using COVID-19 To Kickstart Your Fitness ProgramReading Time: 4 minutes COVID-19 has changed our world almost overnight. The routine business of our lives has been disrupted. We long for the days of visiting friends for coffee, a nice dinner out with our significant other, and even mundane tasks like running errands or going to work. But this disruption can also be […]