As Seen In:
How Does Online Coaching Work?
The Coaching Portal
The coaching portal is the central hub of your program. Inside, you will access and track your workouts, provide eating logs for your coach's feedback, view our library of 45+ coaching videos, as well as complete any assessments or forms that your coach assigns to you.
Your coach will design custom-made workouts specifically for your goals. You'll have the flexibility to complete these workouts when it's most convenient for you, and your coach will provide the accountability to help ensure they get done.
Track your eating via the MyFitnessPal app on your phone. Your food log will sync to your coaching portal to allow a seamless transfer of information, giving your coach access to all of your food logs. Using this data, you will work with your coach to make improvements to your eating throughout the course of the program. You will learn how to properly eat and see amazing results without fad diets or gimmicks.
Weekly Strategy Sessions
Schedule weekly video chats when it's convenient for you. Connect with your coach via Facetime or another virtual conference tool to check-in on progress, discuss challenges, and set new weekly goals. These strategy sessions help keep you accountable and ensure consistent progress throughout the program.
Arguably the best aspect of our online coaching program is the unimited support you'll receive from your coach. Whether through text message, social media message, or email, you and your coach will be in contact nearly every day. This means your coach travels wherever you do and is just a text away.
READ OUR LATEST ARTICLES
- Why You Might Be Your Biggest Enemy of ChangeReading Time: 2 minutes Is your fear of success what's really holding you back?
- What Is It About The Holidays That Makes Fitness So Dang Hard?Reading Time: 2 minutes I see a lot of people get concerned about the holiday season with regard to eating and weight loss. “It’s so hard with everything that goes on. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, holiday parties, holiday baking, treats at the office, treats at home, leftovers, etc…” This is all true. But it’s also […]
- Are You Missing The Point of Meal Prepping?Reading Time: < 1 minute Are you missing the point of meal prepping?
- How Can You Make The Most of Your Experiences? Try This Unusual Strategy.Reading Time: 6 minutes How can you make your experiences more memorable? Try this unusual strategy that involves breaking a few rules.
- Paper or Plastic: An Unlikely Lesson In CompassionReading Time: < 1 minute How did a simple grocery store visit fundamentally shift my own views on the importance of having compassion?